It’s for businesses that…
Are spending £2,000 + per month on Google ads
Want to outsource the management of Google Ads
Have either Search / Display / Shopping or YouTube campaigns
It might not be suitable if:
You have a low budget (maybe training is better for you)
Are just getting started with Google Ads – unless you are already running campaigns on another Ad Network like Facebook Ads.
Account management starts with a review of your current campaigns.
Then, if we decide to work together, ongoing management includes:
- Market research
- Competitor research
- Current campaigns restructured and built for growth.
- Setup of additional Search, Display, Shopping, Youtube campaigns (if needed).
- Installation of conversion tracking
- Ongoing keywords/bidding/ad creative optimisation
- Monthly reports on all key account metrics
- Monthly strategy and update calls
What does it cost?
It depends on the business, the number of campaigns, networks used etc.
Typically costs are between £500 and £1250 + VAT per month.
Your click costs are paid directly to Google.
How do you start?
Just book a call.
Tell me about what you are doing currently with your Google Ads, what struggles you are having, what successes you are having, plans to increase campaigns etc…